Friday 4 November 2011

Family photos - Furry Edition

I just thought I'd share some pictures of my ridonculous babies.


All my furry children in one picture. Dear Lord


See the greedy bitch? (I can say that, cause she litterally is one! *proud face*) While chewing on one bone, she has to hold onto the other one. Why? Because the cats look suspicious to her. Seriously, she hovers over her bones when the kitties walk by one. One word: nuts.


BLURRY CRAZY FAAAAAAAAACE!

Sako, as I have previously mentioned, is the sanest of the bunch. This is about as crazy as things get with her.


This is also a picture of all of the adopted offspring, while we were attempting to move around furniture. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, your cat Sako kind of looks like a catfish. A really cat-like catfish. Like a cat without any of the fish parts. It's just that catfish have lots of whisker-looking things.

    Like CATS. Ohhhhhh I get it now!

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...