Monday 28 November 2011

Sad Sunday. Better than Maladjusted Monday but definitely not as fun as Ferocious Friday.

Ever had one of those days when you're so bored, that you want to punch someone, just to make life a little more exciting? Yeah, that was my day yesterday.

I did a little painting this morning for a family portrait due by Christmastime, but needed a break from it after painting for approximately five hours straight. So then I took Lucy for a walk, helped Andrew insulate her pen for the winter, cleaned up the shed a little, brought in the Christmas decorations, did some laundry and read part of a book.

Then, my streak of productivity came to a screeching halt. My brain decided to develop a sudden and crippling addiction to computer games. And I went full-out nuts for absolutely no reason. I NEEDED to play a game. And I had no computer games. So I desperately began searching online.

My avatar was so much
hotter than this chick.
Long story short: I ended up on this site. A site for tweens to collect and take care of virtual pets. I made an online account (SillySprite343. Hey, they suggested the name, not me.), dressed up my little avatar and rode around on a virtual scooter, collecting virtual eggs that hatch into tigers and stufff (which  probably explains the increase in teenage pregnancies, if this is where they're getting their sex ed info.)

So, after collecting about 37 eggs and getting angry at my virtual scooter for it's lack of coordination, it dawned on me that I was playing a game for 11 year old kids. And I almost cried.

So I decided to do something a little more age appropriate. I folded clothes. And I almost cried.

It was one of those days that I questioned Andrew why he was with me. He said it was because I made him look stable in comparison. 

In other news: I'm shedding like a MoFo. It's like my scalp got confused and decided it was summertime. In Africa. Which is a continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...