Friday 25 November 2011

Squeakity, Squeakin-Squeak!

So, I was shopping at PetSmart last night with my parents when I started checking out the dog toys. There I found the squeaky toys, which I love to give as gifts to dog owners because they drive them nuts. I took one, and as soon as I squeaked it, another one squeaked across the store. All excited, I automatically semi-yelled:

This photo adds no comedic value to this post.
But it will make you go "AWWWWWWWWW!"
"We're communicating!"

Turns out, the squeak was not across the store,  but only behind me, where a worker was putting away toys. Flustered, he apologized to me. Which only turned my elation into confusion. I thought we were connecting, man.

------------------------------
Did anyone think of Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove when they saw the title of this post? Yeah, me neither...

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY thought of the Emperor's New Groove! How did you NOT?

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...