Wednesday 11 January 2012

Update: I am not Invisible. I am Non-Existant.

So I'm talking to another Admin. Ass at work when this guy Brian comes up to me and starts asking me if I know how to load RFMs into the database. I give him this look.


He then goes on to say "Well, this woman called me asking how to do that and I sent her to you, so you might be getting a call soon. I told her, 'If anyone in this office knows how, it's Jennifer.'" My answer?

"...But my name is Christine."

He then goes from confused, to embarased, to apologetic. Now, here's the thing. He didn't get my name mixed up. He actually thought I was another girl in our office. Apparently, I'm not even good enough to be my own person.

I'm going to make myself a giant name tag now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...