Saturday 3 November 2012

And This is Why I Don't Take Taxis

This conversation happened today when I had to take a taxi from work to go pick up my car from the garage.
Me: I can't believe you guys have to deal with the horrible drivers in the city every single day. It would drive me crazy!
Taxi Driver: I'm already crazy. 
Me: *laughs* Well, that saves you the trouble then! 
Taxi Driver: *deadpan* I'm not allowed to carry a gun anymore. 
Me:
Oh my God, I'm going to die in this cab.
 Conversation pretty much ended there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh god! Well,let's just hope he stays on his meds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. Someone needs to work on his small talk skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love this taxi driver! I'd totally do that! bhwhahhahhhahhha!

    ReplyDelete

OMG, you can comment!

You should totally comment.

You May Also Like These Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...